The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
All booked up for Germany for the Euros in June. I don't know an adult Scottish male between 18 and 65 who is not going. Its going to be fucking CARNAGE.

We play Germany in the first game. Can't fucking wait.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Just saw a pathetic, disgraceful display by heartless, money grabbing players wearing the Garabaldi Red of Nottingham Forest v Fulham.

Play in the Premier League they said... we get in new supposedly better players who couldn't give a stuff about pride in the badge - laughing and joking with opposition players following a 5-0 drubbing -- while the fans, who paid their hard earned to travel from Nottingham to London continue to sing in support of a good manager whose recruitment team have dealt him a hand of compost.

:angry::angry4:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Premier League GIF by West Ham United

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Spurs losing is every bit as enjoyable as Arsenal winning :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Oliver just can't help but be a huge chunk of shit can he?

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Liverpool were shit today, too. Credit to United for having their plan and executing it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both teams IMO defended well, United simply has no attack worth a damn.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

That was a terrible incident. Hopefully he makes a full recovery. Not sure he should be playing anymore professional football.

As I knew they would, Nottingham Forest have sacked Steve Cooper the manager who got them back into the Prem after 23 years in the wilderness. That makes it 35 managerial changes in 30 years.
Mathematically speaking the new manager has about 10 months left in the job. :woozy2:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually feel a bit sorry for Cooper. From the outside it looks like fans are still on his side and if you’re going to stick by a manager then this is the season as I don’t think there is a chance they’ll go down.

I agree re Lockyer as well. He should be done now, needs to look after his health.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have got to start putting these chances in the back of the net or we'll lose to a patented Diego Jota dive.