The NFL's worst position groups

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
It seems like they basically ignored Littleton and knocked the Rams lack of OLBs in two places.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...tion-groups-need-fill-roster-holes-2018-draft

Pro Football Focus - ESPN Insider

Roster situations will often dictate NFL teams' priorities while drafting.

With the 2018 NFL draft fast approaching, we identified the worst position groups in the league by using a combination of Pro Football Focus grades, context from our analysis team and advanced numbers from the PFF database. All told, this should give us an idea of which teams will be targeting specific players and positions to fill roster holes.

Edge: New York Jets

Runners-up
Los Angeles Rams: Samson Ebukam and Matt Longacre -- who only have 1,025 career snaps between them -- are slotted to be Nos. 1 and 2 on the depth chart. Adding a piece on the edge to an already-loaded defensive front could launch this defense into the next stratosphere, though the Rams aren't on the clock until the third round (87).

Linebacker: Indianapolis Colts

Runners-up
Los Angeles Rams: There's an argument to be made that trading starting linebacker Alec Ogletree to the Giants was addition by subtraction; he graded 38.9 overall last season and has not graded above 51.0 overall since his rookie season in 2013. But it does leave a gaping hole for a defense that plays a 3-4 scheme and needs a true edge-rushing presence.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Forgot Barron on inside LBs. I'd even argue 49ers are in a worse position since Foster may not be around.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I think articles like this are moronic.

Seriously, who walks into a kitchen and grabs a raw potato: :burp: "These mashed potatoes taste like crap!"

We still have the draft, and tons of free agent activity before looking at this delicious team. Relax, click bait King. Why don't you find something else to write about.

dang

Legend
I hate hate hate ESPN Insider. Do they really think their articles are so superior that you have to subscribe and pay for them. Freak them!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This just in. Teams haven’t completed off season moves and the draft hasn’t happened. Oh..... and it’s a slow news week.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think articles like this are moronic.

Cookie cutter shit, there are outlines for "topics" regarding sports media and discussion.

I hate hate hate ESPN Insider. Do they really think their articles are so superior that you have to subscribe and pay for them. Freak them!!

Poeple pay though, and it's silly because the info is shit IMO..........but people want to be the first to read an opinion I guess.

TexasRam

Legend
Yea and last year Goff was said to be in the bottom 5 QB’s in the NFL.

Until the season actually happened.

Then he was top 5 in every statistical category and signing autographs at the Pro Bowl.