The last six games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I've been a Rams fan since 1971 and have seen hundreds, probably thousands of games on TV but I want to talk about the last six games of this post-season. I've never seen anything like this. With all six games coming down to the wire, it really shows how close these teams at the top are to each other in talent and coaching. The margin of error is so slim. One screw up, one missed opportunity and your season is over. This year it was the Rams and Bengals who persevered but we could have easily seen a Packers-Bills, Niners-Chiefs, or Bucs-Titans.

What a great run it's been for our Rams and I probably have more confidence in this upcoming game than I've had with all the others. The Bengals have a great offense and their defense is coming around but I really think it's going to come down to our defensive line vs their offensive line. I also don't see them stopping our offense. Stafford, Kupp, and OBJ are on fire right now. If we can get our run game going, look out. If the Niners, who've held us in check the past several games, couldn't stop us last weekend, I don't see the Bengals doing it with less talent and less familiarity. True, Zac Taylor might know some of the ins and outs of the offense but I have confidence McVay will prevail. I'll leave you with this new take on an old gem:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM_rc4YXDhY