The Incomplete Book

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I bought a book online through Amazon. It's one of seven in a series, so the author usually has an index of characters. Monday during lunch I finally bothered to look at the back of the book. The index is listed on page 351, but the last page is 324. Oops.

Fortunately, Amazon is pretty good with their return service, so I'll be getting the full story soon.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I R ONLY READ PICTURE BOOK! o_O

jk, nah it hasn't. I'm sure Amazon will take care of you though (y)

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Good that Amazon will fix it. When I used to travel a lot, I used to listen to a lot of audio books on tape (CD actually) that I checked out from the library. It's a great way to pass time on long drives. Every once in a while you'd get one where one of the tracks is fubar. Sucks.

On a totally different note, I once had an airplane ticket on row 37 of a 36 row airplane. I told the stewardess that I was willing to sit in the head if it gets me home. Luckily I didn't have to.