The Fascinating Life And Career Of Rosey Grier (Story)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ROD-BOT

News Feeder

The Fascinating Life And Career Of Rosey Grier (Story)​

Through hard work and determination, Rosey Grier became a very good defensive tackle in the NFL.

During his decade as a player, Grier received numerous accolades and won an NFL championship.

He also became a linchpin of an LA Rams defensive line that is still considered one of the best in league history.

After retiring from football, Grier became a fixture in the television industry.

He also put his former defensive tactics to good use as muscle for a number of political figures.

Unfortunately, Grier couldn’t stop one of the most highly publicized assassinations in the turbulent 60s.

This is the story of the career and fascinating life of Rosey Grier.

READ MORE:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, Rosey has lived quite the life. Still going at 90!!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I met Rosey Grier in person when I was 11 years old in 1981. My Dad and I were standing in line to get into the cafeteria on the lot of 20th Century Fox Studios. My Dad asked Rosey, "what should my son get for lunch?" Rosey looked at me and said, "Try the VegasBurger."

So I did.