The Calm Before the Storm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We're going inside of ‘em, we're going outside of ‘em -- inside of ‘em! outside of ‘em! -- and when we get them on the run once, we're going to keep ‘em on the run. And we're not going to pass unless their secondary comes up too close. But don't forget, men -- we're gonna get ‘em on the run, we're gonna go, go, go, go! -- and we aren't going to stop until we go over that goal line! And don't forget, men -- today is the day we're gonna win. They can't lick us -- and that's how it goes... The first platoon men -- go in there and fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! What do you say, men!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
albefree69 said:
I can't see anything so I'll just agree with all of you. :bg:

I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me down
It's gonna be a bright bright bright bright sun shiny day

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
den-the-coach with one of my all time faves:
I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me down

I can remember it like it was yesterday. Came out around the same time as "Nights in White Satin" which was also one of my favorites. :bg:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
albefree69 said:
I can remember it like it was yesterday. Came out around the same time as "Nights in White Satin" which was also one of my favorites. :bg:

Mine too sir the Moody Blues!

nighttrain

Legend
den-the-coach said:
We're going inside of ‘em, we're going outside of ‘em -- inside of ‘em! outside of ‘em! -- and when we get them on the run once, we're going to keep ‘em on the run. And we're not going to pass unless their secondary comes up too close. But don't forget, men -- we're gonna get ‘em on the run, we're gonna go, go, go, go! -- and we aren't going to stop until we go over that goal line! And don't forget, men -- today is the day we're gonna win. They can't lick us -- and that's how it goes... The first platoon men -- go in there and fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! What do you say, men!
Rudy?
train