The busy Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Boy they really are challenging the Redskins for offseason champions.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bills want to make post season, IMO, they are on the way. Rexy is becoming sexy again.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I don't see how this acquisition helps them make the playoffs in any way. Is EJ that bad?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should have gotten Glennon or another more competent QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hope Rex kicks the shit out of that whole division, quite honestly. I can't stand any team in it *except* the Bills.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cassel is a solid backup, so it's a good move for the Bills.

I think the important thing for Bills fans is that they have a very solid duo at HC and OC with a defensive guru and an offensive mind who knows how to help out lesser QBs through having a strong running game. IMO Ryan and Roman are going to do good things in Buffalo together. Roman is the OC that Ryan hoped Schotty would be.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope Rex kicks the crap out of that whole division, quite honestly. I can't stand any team in it *except* the Bills.

I agree. I half way root for the Bills but man I don't like Rex too much.

I'll still root for Buffalo. It is a cool city with lots of good people and one of my good buddies has been a long suffering Bills fan (and Cubs fan), so I am glad to see them do well.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hope Rex kicks the crap out of that whole division, quite honestly. I can't stand any team in it *except* the Bills.
Fans up here are fucking stoked about Sexy Rexy. He's the best coach we've had since Wade took us to the AFC championship about 1,000 years ago. It's funny, he's still look forward more to playing the Patriots then the Jets. If Rams fans can relate to him on any one thing, it's a hatred for the Patsies.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler

I get the dislike for the Jets and Pats, but what makes you not like the Dolphins so much? Besides their fuggly ass uniforms.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I get the dislike for the Jets and Pats, but what makes you not like the Dolphins so much? Besides their fuggly ass uniforms.
I've lived in South Florida most of my life, and I could not STAND the fans of that team.
That, and I had an "incident" at a Rams-Dolphins game that forever tarnished my opinion of them all.
Unfair? Perhaps. But fuck'm.

V3

Hall of Fame
The Bills would be a scary team if they just had a QB. They have a good O-line, RB's, WR's, and a good D.

That's why you don't reach for a QB out of desperation like they did a couple years ago. Are you listening Snisher? Don't reach for a QB just because we need one!