The Big Boys in the Hizzy!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

1557500_10153029561493484_8774005307431907485_n.jpg

Watch as first-round #RamsDraft picks Greg Robinson and Aaron Donald arrive in #STL: http://stlra.ms/1jDgXLC

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Donald would destroy him. Those stocky guys always have the leverage.

Signed,
Strong guy who would always lose to those short stocky guys.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Man, last year Tavon got picked-up in a Rolls Royce, this year Donald & Robinson took a mini Bus. :)

rdw

Pro Bowler
Donald would destroy him. Those stocky guys always have the leverage.

Signed,
Strong guy who would always lose to those short stocky guys.
Speaking of short and stocky, who took the picture? Tyrion Lannister? :ROFLMAO:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Man, last year Tavon got picked-up in a Rolls Royce, this year Donald & Robinson took a mini Bus. :)
Those skill position guys get preferential treatment.
Here's a previously unreleased photo of TA's chauffeur w/ride just before he arrived.
th

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The biceps on both these guys look like they have a football up their sleeve. Especially in the press conference. Beasts...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Donald looks like a straight up wrecking CREW with his bad SELF.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Donalds an impressive physical specimen. No doubt. Did you see in that interview the size of his shoulders and neck?? He's built like a bull.

And big Greg's not small either is he! I loved it at the start of the draft when they had that photo taken with all the top prospects and he was too big for the chair!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Donalds an impressive physical specimen. No doubt. Did you see in that interview the size of his shoulders and neck?? He's built like a bull.

And big Greg's not small either is he! I loved it at the start of the draft when they had that photo taken with all the top prospects and he was too big for the chair!
I didn't see that pic/video. Can you post.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I didn't see that pic/video. Can you post.

I've been looking for it aswell. Can't find it - but saw it live - they had chairs for the prospects and took it in turns to line up. GR took about 2 seats up - and the next guy in line left a chair inbetween them because Robinson's leg was in his "space" - the guy behind him tapped him on the shoulder and told him to move down the line but he looked at Greg Robinson and back at the guy and looked at him like "seriously??"