The Absolute Best Time of the Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It begins in September. The MLB season is in their stretch run. NFL football starts. Formula 1 racing's second half has begun. Come October it's the MLB postseason, the NFL football season is starting to take shape, the NHL kicks off early in the month and the NBA later in the month. November brings a MLB Champion, a huge feast for Thanksgiving and the NFL begins it's stretch run. I don't watch much hockey or basketball but I'm sure, for the fans who also enjoy those two sports, this part of the calendar has got to be heaven. Throw in the holidays and it's complete.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't watch hockey. Or racing. I do watch football and baseball. I don't watch much basketball but I do follow the standings a couple times a week. Pretty stoked that we're a weekend away from football and my Dodgers hold a 5 game lead in the NL west.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Rams Football
Dodger baseball
The holidays.

It is my favorite time of the year.

It’s a shame, that from now through December is going to fly by like a flash.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MLB season going into serious mode. Football kicking off. European soccer getting started. It's a beautiful time of year.