Testing photo sharing sites before TC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll be damned. I haven't used them in a long time and assumed the extension wasn't one that could be uploaded. As it turns out, Windows 10 creates and opens them without having to use any other program. It doesn't seem to have a password protect system though. I'll check out the other ones you were talking about.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep Can't figure out how to create folders and insert files with 7zip. When I went to download WinRAR, it opened one of those freaking security windows where it keeps telling you to call this 800 number as your bank files are being stolen, blah blah blah. So I'm not too sure I want to continue down this road.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XKVCmNSM3T7jBuvt2
Link to Google Photo ROD test album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XKVCmNSM3T7jBuvt2
Direct paste of web address.

Well, I think I have found the answer. Google Photos uploads my pics very quickly and then I'll post the link in the thread. That will be much quicker than uploading to a site and then posting each pic individually.

That was a problem last year as I'm busy doing all this computer work and others are posting pics and info from camp and I'm bringing up the rear.
XKVCmNSM3T7jBuvt2

Its ok we all know you are taking pictures of the good rearends and this is the reason for the delay. Maybe you should focus more on the players this year,lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Its ok we all know you are taking pictures of the good rearends and this is the reason for the delay. Maybe you should focus more on the players this year,lol.
Nah... he can multi-task.