Terry Redlin - Harvest Memories

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
As some of you know, I have been doing auctions and gathering stuff.

While I'm selling most of it on eBay, I wanted to offer ROD members a shot at the prime items first.

How this will work:

I will offer an opening price. If you want the item you must bid at least that price. The "Auction" closes 24 hours from this post. The last bid before that time gets the item. ROD post times will be the official times.

You can only pay through paypal using your paypal or credit card. NO ROD DOLLARS! I will accept face value of a pair or more of home game 2014 Rams tickets as cash.

Pick it up in St Peters, MO, or I will ship at your actual expense.

This is in no way related to ROD and I am solely responsible. There are no returns unless the item is not as described.

First up - Terry Redlin - Harvest Memories:

harvest_memories_zps1b00188d.jpg

The "NEW" is not on the print.

This is a limited elite edition numbered print. Not to be confused with the open editions that are more common.

Unlike most elite edition prints you will find, this is actually hand signed by Terry Redlin. Most have the printed signature you see. Elite editions also has an embossed signature. This has both of those AND a hand signature. Being that Terry has alzheimer's and is in a nursing home, there will be no more like it being offered new. It comes with a letter of authenticity and a certificate of authenticity.

According to his site "No additional prints will be signed and there will be no new paintings."

This print is unusual because it's a scene from his childhood and he painted himself as a child.

These are going for about $90 open edition and unsigned.

Opening bid: $40

Good Luck!

This is the unsigned edition from their sight: https://www.redlinart.com/giftshop/...-Elite--Other-Favorites/Harvest-Memories#view

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nice print. Not sure what id do with it right even i had the spare cash. Good luck though

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice print. Not sure what id do with it right even i had the spare cash. Good luck though

It's really nice. I would keep it but I don't want to get into taht habit when I'm trying to make money.