Terrell Owens will be on the cover of Madden 19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/terrellowens/status/1000028402169073667/video/1
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/25/t-o-returns-to-football-on-the-cover-of-madden/

T.O. returns to football, on the cover of Madden
Posted by Mike Florio on May 25, 2018

The last great alternative to the primary NFL video game franchise had Terrell Owens on the cover. The latest installment of the only remaining NFL video game franchise has Terrell Owens on the cover.

Yes, T.O. will be on the cover of Madden 19, wearing a Cowboys uniform. They’re calling it the “Hall of Fame Edition,” and it comes out on August 10, the Tuesday after Owens enters the Hall of Fame.

Here’s a look at the new features of the latest edition of the game, which presumably will feature the new kickoff configuration and, possibly, removal of any graphics in which the computerized player attempts to use his helmet as a weapon.

A retired player last appeared on the Madden cover in 2013; Barry Sanders was on the cover of the Xbox 360 and PS4 editions of Madden 25. (Adrian Peterson graced the cover of the Xbox One and PS4 versions of Madden 25.)

The good news for Owens is that he won’t have to worry about the Madden curse. Unless he does indeed get another shot to play in the NFL.

Given the current overall quality of the Cowboys’ receiving corps, maybe they could use him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
giphy.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
As a former Madden player....yeah, you youngins...I opened that game...probably 20 years ago...this is huge respect to TO...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Should be Sean McVay.

Fo real.

You really want him to get injured or deal with some sort of misfortune? Brady was in the cover last year and it ended with a Super Bowl loss

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think the Madden cover should feature the Coach of the year.
Eliminate any injury threat to the Madden Curse and put that to rest.
The back of the game should feature the team of the Coach on the cover.

If only they would listen to me...haha

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You really want him to get injured or deal with some sort of misfortune? Brady was in the cover last year and it ended with a Super Bowl loss

I dont believe in unicorns or curses.
The NFL is a brutal league, thats all.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
He was my favourite WR as a kid so I can't complain. A shame the game will likely suck lol.