Tebowwww !!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Tebowing+Shirt.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Shouldn't they be "Thomasing" instead?? lol.

Sucks for me that the Steelers lost. But if they had to lose I'm glad it was to a team like Denver.

superfan24

Starter
Angry Ram said:

Sucks for me that the Steelers lost. But if they had to lose I'm glad it was to a team like Denver.

Now how awesome would it be for them to beat the cheaters? Please do it again next week Timmy!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
superfan24 said:
Angry Ram said:

Now how awesome would it be for them to beat the cheaters? Please do it again next week Timmy!!!

That would be amazing. In Foxborough, no less. Ha.

steferfootball

Starter
I want the Broncos to win the Superbowl.

The guys on NFL Gameday final are really running with this Tebow stuff. lol

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
superfan24 said:
Angry Ram said:

That would be amazing. In Foxborough, no less. Ha.
There's a bit of unpredictability around non-Divisional rematches in the playoffs. Here's to a ton of unpredictability.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have u seen tweets from Prisco (I think that is his name) from CBSSports, the guy totally hates Tebow and his fan base. Its beyond bizarre.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re:

interference said:
Have u seen tweets from Prisco (I think that is his name) from CBSSports, the guy totally hates Tebow and his fan base. Its beyond bizarre.
Yes I have. Mayock used to be all over Tebow too. The first game Tebow played, in which Mayock was a commentator, was full of laughter and non-stop comments about his mechanics and/or poor decisions/throws. He's since mellowed on that now, because he was beginning to sound like a real dick.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Re: Re:

X said:
interference said:
Yes I have. Mayock used to be all over Tebow too. The first game Tebow played, in which Mayock was a commentator, was full of laughter and non-stop comments about his mechanics and/or poor decisions/throws. He's since mellowed on that now, because he was beginning to sound like a real dick.
In the last few days I read some comments from McDaniels (sorry, I forget where I saw them), about how he flew down to Florida without telling anyone, to watch Tebow before he drafted him. Basically, McD said he looked beyond the mechanics and was amazed by Tebow's smarts and by his ability to just "get it done".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Re:

interference said:
X said:
interference said:
In the last few days I read some comments from McDaniels (sorry, I forget where I saw them), about how he flew down to Florida without telling anyone, to watch Tebow before he drafted him. Basically, McD said he looked beyond the mechanics and was amazed by Tebow's smarts and by his ability to just "get it done".
I said the same thing prior to the draft. I'm not a real smart guy when it comes to the draft, but I had Suh in the 1st, Tebow in the 2nd, and Taylor Price in the 3rd. I caught a lot of shit for that too. "Tebow in the 2nd??? What're you nuts! He'll be lucky to get drafted!! blah blah blah. So I made a sig.

tebow.jpg

Makes me wonder what could have been.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'd rather have Bradford to be honest.

I'm impressed by Tebow, I really am. I just don't see him being a long term QB like I see Sam.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Figured it's Tebow related... Jack Johnson Tebowed after scoring a goal tonight for the Kings, it was pretty funny.

169ovwk.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
article-2084533-0F6546C100000578-803_634x912.jpg

Does Tebow have friends in high places? Halo appears in the sky above stadium where quarterback won game with an amazing 80-yard throw

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/09/mile-high-halo-over-broncos_n_1194204.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/0 ... 94204.html</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHB0o9lCizQ[/youtube]

Had to share this.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
And now the media backlash begins....

High school basketball players beaten for 'Tebowing'
Published January 15, 2012
NewsCore
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/15/hi ... -tebowing/

CHARLESTON, S.C. – The rivalry between two South Carolina high schools boiled over after a basketball match, with two fans of the victorious side reportedly beaten up by opposition supporters for "Tebowing."

The Wando High School pair were attacked after their school had inflicted a 20-point defeat on West Ashley High in Charleston, during which they had copied the Denver Broncos quarterback's iconic prayer pose, The Post and Courier reported Saturday.

They were punched and kicked in a parking lot, to the point that one was left vomiting from being hit repeatedly in the stomach.

Lara Isaac, whose 17-year-old son was one of the victims, said the attack was a reprisal for the pair "Tebowing."

"They were scared for their lives," she said. "No one was manning the exits to make sure this wouldn't happen. The kids who did this apparently knew that."

The incident continues a history of bad blood between the schools. Last year a Wando parent punched a West Ashley teacher after a varsity game.

A Charleston County School District spokesman said security had been beefed up for the clash and Richard Luden, West Ashley High's athletic director, said, "I don't know why it rears its head during these basketball games. I felt we did everything on our end of it."

The two schools will face off again on Jan. 27 at Wando's Mt. Pleasant campus.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/15/hi ... z1jYNiTCp0

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, that's nice. :roll:

Punk ass kids.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, those kids are awful, but my attention is on what Tebow does off the field:

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7455943/believing-tim-tebow

I'm not a believer in God, but Tebow is a good enough person for his own actions to stand out. These are things that he does with his own money, by the way. The Broncos don't pay for any of it.