Taylor Rapp NFC Defensive Player of the Week!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just goes to show you need to use your personal properly! He balled out!!!!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Make it two in a row! Morris can play him exactly the same way and take Goff's favorite passing area away (5-7 yards).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
The guy who some wanted to be cut brings home some hardware! Atta kid keep it up.

Ellard80

Legend
kind of comical to be honest...

keep using him around the line of scrimmage and see if the results keep coming.

RamWoodie

Legend
Good on him!!! He can take off from here. He had a great game and you never know when "the light" comes on for a player.

He's always been good in run support but his pass defense was mediocre at best.

I'd like to see him keep getting better...a welcome development!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has to feel good. Congrats 24 and hope there are more to come.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Very cool.
I hope this is a sign of things to come with him. It probably means more Nick Scott on the field, so he needs to step up. Or maybe Burgess steps up?
Either way... Rapp seems to be a dynamo in that position and part of the field as so many on here have mentioned.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Glad to see rapp playing the star position rather than Ramsey tbh. Ramsey is obviously a better player but rapp is doing a great job in that position. Hopefully Morris is learning what his players are good at and keeps them in their respective positions from here on out.

Psycho_X

Legend
Glad to see rapp playing the star position rather than Ramsey tbh. Ramsey is obviously a better player but rapp is doing a great job in that position. Hopefully Morris is learning what his players are good at and keeps them in their respective positions from here on out.
Yeah it's funny but Ramsey is so good and known that no one hardly ever tests him. Where Rapp they will test. Hoping they found a really good combo there that will take our defense to a new level. I mean, we all knew taking Rapp out of deep safety duty and putting him roaming midfield would only be a good thing. They actually had 4 different players rotating in the "star" position this past Sunday which I think is a good thing if they keep it up. Makes the defense constantly look different for QBs.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Good on him!!! He can take off from here. He had a great game and you never know when "the light" comes on for a player.

He's always been good in run support but his pass defense was mediocre at best.

I'd like to see him keep getting better...a welcome development!!!
His 1st year he was really good. Of course this is exactly how he was used.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
One good game doesn't wipe away several bad ones. But I'll gladly eat crow if he continues to play like he did against the Giants.