Talking WR's, Free Agency, Draft, SJ39, Stadium, Free Agency

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneG

Starter
Hope all is well X (and all).. Spoke with Michael Young of Rams Radio, Jason Frazier and Bradford Bruns of 101 ESPN yesterday re: the above topics.

For any interested, the interview is available here:

[mp3]http://resources.360sportsmarketing.com/Frazier/almostfamous-ShaneGrayInterview.MP3[/mp3]

A55VA6

Legend
Re: Talking WR's, Free Agency, Draft, SJ39, Stadium, Free Ag

Thanks! I'll take a listen.

ShaneG

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

A55VA6 said:
Thanks! I'll take a listen.

Hope you enjoyed it.. thanks

A55VA6

Legend

I agree with alot of what you said on there. I think Jennings would be a nice fit. I think we need a veteran WR to come in with the young guys. I also gave you a follow on twitter! Nice work man.

ShaneG

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

A55VA6 said:
I agree with alot of what you said on there. I think Jennings would be a nice fit. I think we need a veteran WR to come in with the young guys. I also gave you a follow on twitter! Nice work man.

Appreciate all of that! If you are interested in the lease and missed it, I recently shared a 4 part series on the stadium issues at 101sports.com. Thanks very much for the kind words and twitter follow.

As for the WR's, if DA goes, a vet WR must be a priority imo.