Survive to the Bye! (Then, hopefully, fly!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Losing sucks.

Losing a game that, but for a couple of plays, could have been won, really sucks.

Losing and also having multiple key starters go down with injuries is downright depressing.

Still, I’m going to remain optimistic. I think the key right now is just to survive until the bye week. Specifically, I’d say a 2-3 record going into the bye constitutes “surviving.”

After the bye, the Rams will (1) hopefully get reinforcements in the form of players (Puka, Avila) returning off of the short-term IR, and (2) will see a favorable stretch on the schedule consisting of:

Raiders
Vikings
@Seahawks
Dolphins
@ Patriots

With a (hopefully) healthier lineup, and after our young roster has a chance to play a few more games together, I could see winning 4 or 5 games over this stretch, which would put us right back in the thick of things.

Let’s not forget… last year we turned a 3-6 start into a 10-7 season.

It’s a grueling marathon, and we’re only a couple of miles in.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams 2nd string OL is good enough to hold up against upcoming bottom feeders. Win 2 or 3 before the bye they'll be in good shape

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Anyone remember the Covid era games where the Rams would be missing 5 or 6 players and still win. I swear beat up Stafford and Rams play better than healthy Rams........................no! Do not bring up 2022 and ruin my entire point!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Rams 2nd string OL is good enough to hold up against upcoming bottom feeders. Win 2 or 3 before the bye they'll be in good shape
agreed, except that LT tho.... gotta get better there, and quick.
our D... these kids are already in mid-season form.
Yes this losing sucks, a few plays here & there (and a coin flip) and I think we steal this one from the jaws of defeat. But ce la vie. Very proud of this team to do what it did in the face of such adversity.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Detroit was picked to win the NFC, we lost on the road, in OT, in a primetime game...... we can beat anyone before the bye......

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we need to anticipate for some rocky moments until this oline settles down. Lots of pressure on Chewbacca Ryan Wendell to work some magic without much practice time to do it.

A win over the Cardinals gets us right on track, but it won’t be easy.

IMG_8389_compressed_2024_09_10_191130.jpeg