Super Bowl Xlviii

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
:mad:
how do you get to the betting part?
stupid browser getting me mad

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Dude please read the sticky post.
lol Am i just a idiot? I think i cant get it for whatever reason... or my browser wont let me see the sticky part... anyways thanks for the help! lol

PhxRam

lol Am i just a idiot? I think i cant get it for whatever reason... or my browser wont let me see the sticky part... anyways thanks for the help! lol

I will have it up soon.

The guys who set up the bets are not going to be pleased though. I think I lost all the events.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I will have it up soon.

The guys who set up the bets are not going to be pleased though. I think I lost all the events.
Meh... It's all good just make a post so everybody knows! p.s. after the superbowl what are we betting on? The Olympics? lol Premiere football league? drag racing? Spelling Bee's? o_O

PhxRam

Meh... It's all good just make a post so everybody knows! p.s. after the superbowl what are we betting on? The Olympics? lol Premiere football league? drag racing? Spelling Bee's? o_O

guys were doing hockey and nba and such.. You can do just about anything

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
guys were doing hockey and nba and such.. You can do just about anything
Alright cool!lol jW... btw I go every year and watch the Rams in AZ do you ever go? If so I know of a few others that go as well... we should have a ROD group sit together. Would be very cool!

PhxRam

Alright cool!lol jW... btw I go every year and watch the Rams in AZ do you ever go? If so I know of a few others that go as well... we should have a ROD group sit together. Would be very cool!

I was ready to start tailgating at my house a week before but didnt get any takers.