2019 Super Bowl Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
d0b8769e81cc56b2ae7abb62b52fa1eadc1c7e2184c9a6722f11956f64c4d685.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Holy crap Colorado, do you not have any taste buds and is this your first time using your stove?

I was thinking I was glad I didn’t get any Mississippi based Superbowl party invites... lol.

:D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I got a small pile of wings in the air fryer.... KC BBQ sauced.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I low boil cooked my spare ribs in a water brine consisting of traditional cajun type flavors. Then I tossed them in a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce that I added a bit of louisiana hot sauce too.

They've been marinating in that for about 15 hours. I'll pull them out and either throw them on the grill or into the oven to sear up that glaze a bit.

Should be fantastic.

…..

Legend
We built our home with SB parties in mind. Became quite the tradition for many years.

This year the the FUCKING WHINERS in the game its me and the M-wife only. And for good reason.

The last time the WHINERS were in the big game there were plenty of WHINER FAKE FANS here some by not our choosing. (yes, some brought people not invited). We were of course good sports. But.....

.......that year is known by some of our regulars as "Jersey Gate". A story for another time but let me just say we can never have another party with those shit FAKE FANS team in the SB. Really disappointing.

So todays delight?

Queso, artichoke and Jalepeno dip, and pizza.

When you are rooting so heavy against a team there feels no need for a real celebration.

So when it comes right down to it.......

GO RAMS!!!
Well if you put it that way...I um....I uh....

I concur!!!!!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Well if you put it that way...I um....I uh....

I concur!!!!!

Regardless, last year was a hell of alot of fun Dog.

One of lifes best memories.