Super Bowl 56 - Most watched game - nay - SHOW in the past 5 years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Figured this one would break records. Was a fresh matchup with two teams loaded with players and coaches seeking their first ring.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
WRONG AGAIN!
~ Foolio

Psycho_X

Legend
I think this is a huge indicator that people are sick and tired of watching Patriots and/or Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. Even if I was a fan of another team other than Rams I would have been a lot more interested in this Super Bowl because it was different finally. Teams full of past and future super stars. Both with dynamic offenses and defenses that can cause turnovers and big plays.

It was just fresh, finally a fresh super bowl. It just looked and felt like a new NFL to me and I don't think that was because the Rams were playing. The NFL has had a Patriots/Brady problem for two decades now. They dominated the playoffs but also dominated the controversy that whole time. Everyone fucking hates Tom Brady who aren't two fanbases. I'm actually really excited to watch the NFL as a whole more so than I have been in a while. Lots of youth taking over.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think this is a huge indicator that people are sick and tired of watching Patriots and/or Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. Even if I was a fan of another team other than Rams I would have been a lot more interested in this Super Bowl because it was different finally. Teams full of past and future super stars. Both with dynamic offenses and defenses that can cause turnovers and big plays.

It was just fresh, finally a fresh super bowl. It just looked and felt like a new NFL to me and I don't think that was because the Rams were playing. The NFL has had a Patriots/Brady problem for two decades now. They dominated the playoffs but also dominated the controversy that whole time. Everyone fucking hates Tom Brady who aren't two fanbases. I'm actually really excited to watch the NFL as a whole more so than I have been in a while. Lots of youth taking over.

There's much more than that.

-Boring game last year

-The normies and people that don't know anything about football probably weren't interested in the commercials and halftime show last year. Remember corporate America not wanting to spend money and instead (supposedly) donated it to COVID research? And the ads that did play were full of sap and tried way too hard for the sentimental feelings. And The Weekend? Really? That's nothing compared to established rappers like Dr. Dre and Snoop.

-The setting; look at the vibe of this year's vs. last year's in Tampa. That stadium looks and feels old. Yeah I get it w/ the Bucs and the pirate ship, but for Super Bowl? Looks out of place. And the year before in Miami. This year the HD images of SoFi with the colors and backdrop was unreal.

-I think people really were excited for either Joe Burrow or Matthew Stafford to win, to go off your point of seeing Tommy over and over

-Most of the country is fully open this year; parties are back up, bar and restaurants, etc.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

NBC SPORTS’ COVERAGE OF SUPER BOWL LVI AVERAGES TOTAL AUDIENCE DELIVERY OF 112.3 MILLION VIEWERS, REACHES 167 MILLION VIEWERS ON UNPRECEDENTED DAY IN SPORTS MEDIA HISTORY​

Wow, that's a ton of butt hurt, excuse making, whining viewers once the game clock hit 0:00 and the confetti started dropping.
iu

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

NBC SPORTS’ COVERAGE OF SUPER BOWL LVI AVERAGES TOTAL AUDIENCE DELIVERY OF 112.3 MILLION VIEWERS, REACHES 167 MILLION VIEWERS ON UNPRECEDENTED DAY IN SPORTS MEDIA HISTORY​

Wow, that's a ton of butt hurt, excuse making, whining viewers once the game clock hit 0:00 and the confetti started dropping.
iu

The goddamn winter Olympics also saw huge ratings so people watched the whole ceremony and post-game shit.

IDK about you, but I don't blame them from being hype from watching this game straight into women's bobsled.