Super Bowl 50 2016 NFL Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ohiorams

Rookie
nflplayoffbracket_fl81wdctn8hp16m1ujjr1l29d.jpg

yes,the Rams arent in it. Its not like you didnt expect that.
but its still football entertainment and for some a last chance to have a man's night out with friends and stuff.
the NFL got its wish with parity and the top two seeds in both conferences arent the clear favorites anymore.
I doubt the Panthers are anything more than the Vick lead Falcons of the past.
Both them and the Cardinals lost key defensive players these last two weeks.
The Bengals and the Texans arent going anywhere.
The Redskins are a weak division winner and Cousins while good is going against a constant playoff team with a much better QB who tide up a playoff spot 3 weeks ago (if i'm not mistaken?)
The Pats lost their last 2 games,its done,they are done,the dynasty is over.
Seattle might look scary but they are playing an away playoff game for the first time in 2 years and Russell from what I read has carried the team.
Theyll need more than him against a defense that is at full strength again since the last time they met.
Seattle is basically playing a team who looks like Seattle use to look like till this year.

I'm picking
Packers
Vikings
Chiefs
Steelers
this week.

I would have preferred the possibility of a Chiefs vs Redskins Super Bowl like I wanted to see a Rams Vs Browns SB in the Everett/Kosar days..but that wont happen lol

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This ^ is the best part of your post!! And I completely agree with your picks!(y)
Which probably means, you should change them with the way my luck has been of late!!:rolllaugh:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm going to venture Arizona vs. Pittsburgh again. This time Arizona gets its revenge from a few years back. Big Ben will carry the team to the bowl after the Steelers being on life support, but it won't be enough in the end.

I do not like Arians and can't stand the Cardinals, so it pains me to say this. I just see this scenario happening. I will just focus on Larry Fitzgerald finally get his ring.

The Steelers just remind me of those Giant teams of the past few years, that snuck into the playoffs then played like they appreciate the opportunity.

ohiorams

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to venture Arizona vs. Pittsburgh again. This time Arizona gets its revenge from a few years back. Big Ben will carry the team to the bowl after the Steelers being on life support, but it won't be enough in the end.

I do not like Arians and can't stand the Cardinals, so it pains me to say this. I just see this scenario happening. I will just focus on Larry Fitzgerald finally get his ring.

The Steelers just remind me of those Giant teams of the past few years, that snuck into the playoffs then played like they appreciate the opportunity.

Tyrann Mathieu is the Troy P. of the Cardinals and he's done for the year. They wont make it

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
nflplayoffbracket_fl81wdctn8hp16m1ujjr1l29d.jpg

yes,the Rams arent in it. Its not like you didnt expect that.
but its still football entertainment and for some a last chance to have a man's night out with friends and stuff.
the NFL got its wish with parity and the top two seeds in both conferences arent the clear favorites anymore.
I doubt the Panthers are anything more than the Vick lead Falcons of the past.
Both them and the Cardinals lost key defensive players these last two weeks.
The Bengals and the Texans arent going anywhere.
The Redskins are a weak division winner and Cousins while good is going against a constant playoff team with a much better QB who tide up a playoff spot 3 weeks ago (if i'm not mistaken?)
Seattle might look scary but they are playing an away playoff game for the first time in 2 years and Russell from what I read has carried the team.
Theyll need more than him against a defense that is at full strength again since the last time they met.
Seattle is basically playing a team who looks like Seattle use to look like till this year.

I'm picking
Packers
Vikings
Chiefs
Steelers
this week.

I would have preferred the possibility of a Chiefs vs Redskins Super Bowl like I wanted to see a Rams Vs Browns SB in the Everett/Kosar days..but that wont happen lol

Chiefs
Redskins
Vikings
Steelers

I'll play. This weeks picks. (y)

Per your other comment. It would be fun to see the Chiefs/Redskins just to maximize the number fun fans wearing Indian headdress wearing war paint and doing chants all game! :rockon::banana::fighting: Imagine the protesters that would get all worked up:coach: over THAT one. :snicker::popcorn:

ohiorams

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  1. There's 130 lurkers around here.
  2. Say something...make picks lol my phone is putting the 1 and 2 there,I can't get rid of that