Studman Bailey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He's everything many of us thought he was. STUD.

Today's leading receiver, a rush for 27 yards, and a TD.

Good job Studman.

Remember when I and others would be clamoring to get Bailey some playing time early in the season and people would lecture us that he wouldn't be allowed on the field because he could only play Givens' spot? Yeah. :disappoint:

Someone said he was our best receiver on the team last week, I didn't agree (and still don't) but am coming round to that way of thinking. I love RGIII, gave us a rushing TD (Stacy, or half of one at least) a forced fumble (Ogletree) and another rushing TD (Bailey) in the space of 2 minutes in today's game.

And speaking of Givens he also had a nice game.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He IS our best WR. No question...

Quick is looking even worse with Bailey stepping up. How much time does he need, again? Five seasons or something? Dang....

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Whether hes our best receiver or not at the moment - he was an excellent pick and a steal as well. I'm giving Kellen Clemens props for telling Snisher to take him after working him out! Go Kell!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could see Bailey being next season's best receiver. It would be awesome if the two best receivers from WV become the same powerhouse duo here.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
He gets open and actually catches the football, two things a receiver should do. Others could learn from him.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He IS our best WR. No question...

Quick is looking even worse with Bailey stepping up. How much time does he need, again? Five seasons or something? Dang....

Quick made some solid, contested catches today -- all of them did, actually.

Bethwvu

UDFA
Stedman has great hands......he never dropped a ball at WVU.....Great to see his first NFL TD!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's everything many of us thought he was. STUD.

Today's leading receiver, a rush for 27 yards, and a TD.

Good job Studman.

Remember when I and others would be clamoring to get Bailey some playing time early in the season and people would lecture us that he wouldn't be allowed on the field because he could only play Givens' spot? Yeah. :disappoint:
It's not early in the season anymore though, is it.
All I ever said was that he had to earn his time.

He apparently did.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's not early in the season anymore though, is it.
All I ever said was that he had to earn his time.

He apparently did.

Was that you X?

Better late than never I guess. Wish we could have seen him when he could have made an impact on the season.

jjab360

Legend
I just knew he would make an impact once he finally got on the field. His hands are absolutely ridiculous, never seen him drop a ball.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Was that you X?

Better late than never I guess. Wish we could have seen him when he could have made an impact on the season.
Nah. I never lectured anyone. In fact, I thought I was leading the charge to get him on the field about a month ago.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Was that you X?

You don't understand, do you? The concept of a rookie earning PT? Or that rookie receivers require time to assimilate the NFL?

Remember Greg Salas in the second game of the season in 2011? That was brutal. But later in the season he began to show what he could do.

There was no reason to push Bailey early on, not when a tough debut can wreck a rookie's confidence.

And Bailey did drop a pass in the preseason.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I love Stedman Baiily. Great hands, knows how to get open, gets YAC. I'm not sold we don't need to draft a WR though. I'd like another big body because we don't know if Quick is going to come around or not. We've got a nice assortment nifty speedsters.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Nah. I never lectured anyone. In fact, I thought I was leading the charge to get him on the field about a month ago.

I thought so too.

(you lecture me all the time!)