Stroke of Luck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My niece, whose husband is stationed at Fort McCarthur in San Pedro just told me a lady from the Rams walked into his office. She said if he would write up a Bio, he could be the Hero of the Game one week at the game with on field ceremony and tickets to game. He told her I was a Rams fan and she said tickets for me too. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Congrats to you and yours, Husker! I'm so happy for all of you!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My niece, whose husband is stationed at Fort McCarthur in San Pedro just told me a lady from the Rams walked into his office. She said if he would write up a Bio, he could be the Hero of the Game one week at the game with on field ceremony and tickets to game. He told her I was a Rams fan and she said tickets for me too. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

Tell us more about her husband... hero wise!

That's awesome Bo.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah well i had to stay an hour extra for a 20 minute meeting. Don't see me making threads about it.

Congrats.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats. What game do you want it to be?