Stranger Things season 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anyone watch this show? I’m starting season 2. It’s got such a classic feel to it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Season 2 dragging a bit after two epsiodes
The 80's homages are getting a little cumbersome. I get the nostalgia but it's simply getting in the way of the new story which I have zero clue about as of yet - seems to be retreading the same stuff from Season 1
Hopefully the next to episodes will get the thing going again - will watch tonight

fearsomefour

Legend
How can I find time for Stranger Things when there are Ancient Aliens and they haven't found Bigfoot yet?

Q729

Legend
Hmm. I'm going to have to start up season 2. I don't want to read too many impressions to avoid having any bias towards any suckage.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
SPOILER ALERT:

It was fun - i was hoping for so much more but I can't complain really
With hat said I think the whole thing lacked joy
Like in Goonies, sure they are taking the house away, but there is still time for one last adventure.
Here with stanger Things 2 the atmosphere seems artificially "heavy."
Like why would people pick on the kid who came back to life? Nobody I know who pick on him and call him "Zombie Boy" in negative terms. It should have beenthe opposite - kids worshipping the zombie boy
At least that would have been freah instead of so tiresome -- i mean that poor kid who plays Winona Ryder's son. All he did the entire season was make grimacing faces, like he was constantly taking a giant turd.
It would have been nice to see him have some fun.
But no.
How can you have fun when the subtext of the entire season is about puberty. I mean that final scene where she sends and big whirlwind donger into the "gate." Of course the gate looks like the devil's vagina. It's dark to say the least.
The subtextal coming of age bullshit was handled with the grace of a busted mule down diablo canyon
Overall it was fun to watch with thr family - everything except the "pull out" joke I had to endure next to my kids.