Steven Jackson on his Rams career, Learning from Marshall Faulk, and HOF conversation. Very good interview!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great interview and it sounds like he must still be connected with the organization.

He’s right, he and Sean would have had fun together.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
S-Jax was in the wrong era. Had he started in McVay’s era he’d still be here, starting over K-Will and Corum.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Man, I loved SJ39. What a shame the Rams couldn’t put more around him. Those teams/games were brutal to watch. He was all I had to look forward to.

What could've been…

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Always a class act. He gave you hope of a win every week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I've always felt that Jackson probably would have been a Hall of Fame defensive end. But it's good to see him knocking around with the Rams. :clinkingbeer:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I loved watching him play at THE OSU and was stoked when we drafted him. I so wish we would have put a good team around him. IMO he would have been a shoe in for the HOF.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I loved watching him play at THE OSU and was stoked when we drafted him. I so wish we would have put a good team around him. IMO he would have been a shoe in for the HOF.

I still think that he deserves to be in the Hall. Even stuck on a terrible team, in an era not as kind to running backs as it was in the past, he still had eight consecutive 1,000 yard seasons, and is ranked above a ton of running backs already in the Hall in rushing yards and all-purpose yards.

S-Jax should be in the Hall, much like Holt should be.