Statistically one could say Goff outplayed Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He did .. not by much but guess who is prepping for his next playoff game ... and guess who isn’t

Jared QB1 goff and Russel “let russ microwave” Wilson

Ellard80

Legend
He did out play him....i mean it was ugly out their passing the ball all day long for both teams.

But Goff had a broken thumb.... Wilson was getting broken by the defense.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Easily, Goff played a pretty clean game. Wussell threw a pick six early, which set the tone for the game.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Freak Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for their slanted view of this game. Goff "underthrew" Kupp for a large gain but had it been Wussel, or Mahomes, or Brady, Brees, etc. they would have called it a "beautiful back shoulder throw".

So sick of the narrative.

Last edited:

Ellard80

Legend
Wilson has no pocket awareness

he has pocket awareness... but he holds the ball too much and takes sacks.

Its hard to balance because sometimes his run around plays lead to big plays... but against us his running around kills him in the long run.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Freak Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for their slanted view of this game. Goff "underthrew" Kupp for a large gain but had it been Wussel, or Mahomes, or Brady, Brees, etc. they would have called it a "beautiful back shoulder throw".

So sick if the narrative.
I think that’s what annoys me the most about his haters here ... Pretty much everyone in the media has this narrative about goff and our own fans piling on feels to me dirty and wrong any other darling QB of the NFL wins a playoff game with a broken thumb and they are heros or warriors or tough son’s ... it’s sickening

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Sucks that Wolford got hurt but I'm glad Goff got to play. I really wanted him to get this W.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15

So sick if the narrative.

When you look at the replay, the Dlineman had his arm outstretched in Goff's face. It looked like Steph Curry trying to shoot a half court shot with Yao Ming up in his grill.

Ellard80

Legend
When you look at the replay, the Dlineman had his arm outstretched in Goff's face. It looked like Steph Curry trying to shoot a half court shot with Yao Ming up in his grill.

yeah while im not seeing the"media is against us narrative" that some people seem to thrive on... aikman was wrong on that one.

Goff couldn't step into it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Statistically, they'd be right.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
yeah while im not seeing the"media is against us narrative" that some people seem to thrive on... aikman was wrong on that one.

What?
Aikman couldn't stop babbling about how bad Goff was playing...even though a healthy Wilson was playing worse.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks that Wolford got hurt but I'm glad Goff got to play. I really wanted him to get this W.
I got an uneasy feeling when Wolf went down and Bortles was inactive. One hit on the hand and Hekker is behind center.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wolford sounds l
Sounds like Wolfy might be able to play next week...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I need to try and Salvage a recording of the talking heads on sky sports over here because they were piling on like no ones business .

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What?
Aikman couldn't stop babbling about how bad Goff was playing...even though a healthy Wilson was playing worse.
Goff is the most criticized player in the league. Dick heads never get off his ass.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1C6805D3-27AD-4C23-A3EE-0E8AD0E36396.jpeg

I’m just gonna start replying with this to any haters