Star Wars films: Rank em

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously the Star Wars Holiday special from 1978 should be #1

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Watched The Mandalorian

totally enjoyed it , although not actually what I was expecting , although I couldn't really say what it was I was expecting

It wasn't as dark as I was expecting ,

a couple of things I thought would happen , didn't , which was kinda cool , that it was that predictable , for me anyways

it plays very much like a 1960's/1970's movie western matinee , the story was pretty simple , the dialog was fairly minimal

But I thought it fit in with 1977's A New Hope , with tone , look and feel

I was surprised though how short it was , at just 39 minutes long , it flew by so quick , and I was like , WTF , was that it ?

major cliff hanger though , and defiantly looking forward to the rest

wife and I are gonna watch the new live action Lady and the Tramp , and the the old classic Apple Dumpling Gang , and the I'll probably give the The Mandalorian another go

I'm gonna love Disney Plus

I also love those old 1960's/1970's movie western matinee , so The Mandalorian should be right up my alley

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
1. Greatest:
Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars
Return of the Jedi

2. A fitting add on to the original trilogy:
Rogue One

3. Good films, enjoyable:
Force Awakens
Solo

4. Had its moments:
Revenge of the Sith

5. Poor:
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

6: dreadful:
Last Jedi

It really is about the original trilogy for me.
So much of my childhood in those three films.
A massive sense of nostalgia whenever I watch them.

The other Star Wars films, no matter good or bad, don't hit home and are just movies to me.