Stadium noise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Thanks for taking your time out of your busy schedule to stop by and answer a few questions, it's very appreciated by all of us fans I assure you.

That being said, how much does stadium noise factor into a game? We always hear about how loud places like Seattle (yuck) is, and the false starts are obviously an issue as well as calling out adjustments.. Are there any other factors, or is the home field advantage more about ones mindset? I've been in some loud environments in the military and it didn't really have an effect on us mentally, but it definitely seems to give teams an edge in sports and especially the NFL.

Thanks again for answering our questions.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just to add to that...you went from one of the rowdiest stadiums in college football. How does that compare to the pro noise? And what's the loudest place you've played?

LSU is and always will be the loudest stadium I've ever played in. Stadium noise does create a disadvantage because it's harder for a team to communicate; however, proper practice and planning for the noise help us deal sith it better.