Sports Illustrated gives the Rams an A for Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

<a class="postlink" href="http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/28/2013-nfl-draft-grades-jaguars-49ers-rams-top-the-class/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/28/2013-nfl-d ... the-class/</a>

I have been a Rams fan for over 45 years and I cannot remember us getting an A for our draft picks. This was very encouraging!

:wewt:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Very stoked! I just have to chuckle a bit at the 'post draft grades'. However its still something.
I just realized reading thru that the freakin Sparrows got both Stepfan Taylor and Andre Ellington. :what:

Slappy967

Starter
While I absolutely love what we did in the draft, I am also tempering my expectations for the 2013 season. I put the cart before the horse after Bradford's rookie year and I don't want to jinx us this year. It was the best draft we have had since I became a Rams fan imo and I hope it leads to a weekly Rams track meet at the Edward Jones Terrordome!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any draft that lands Austin and Ogletree deserves an A.

After that; I like the players we got but need to see more. I can't wait for preseason!

V3

Hall of Fame
I always hate the day after the draft. It's like leaving an oasis to try and cross a desert. It's like another 4 months before we get any good football info.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
V3 said:
I always hate the day after the draft. It's like leaving an oasis to try and cross a desert. It's like another 4 months before we get any good football info.
I know, me too. I'm like nearly bummed, even though I think we had a great draft. Man, I can't wait for the season to start.

Slappy967

Starter
Hell I can't wait for training camp as I plan on making the drive from Central Illinois to see it in person instead of just stalking ROD members lol.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Jason Cole of yahoo sports wrote an article saying we had. A good draft. He also said when fisher and the rams went to wvu to work out tavon Austin, he had to tell bradford and the other qbs to stop smiling so much. Lmao I found that funny.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Still don't understand why everyone is so in love with the 49ers draft. I'm being as unbiased as I possibly can be here. Tank is a good pick, and Lattimore may turn out being one also. Outside of that, they really didn't do shit with all their picks.

jap

Legend
Username said:
Still don't understand why everyone is so in love with the 49ers draft. I'm being as unbiased as I possibly can be here. Tank is a good pick, and Lattimore may turn out being one also. Outside of that, they really didn't do shyte with all their picks.

Like I indicated earlier, it would be a crying shame after all the signing that the 'Hawks and '9ers did in the offseason & draft if they ended up losing out to us this season. :bg:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
jap said:
Username said:
Still don't understand why everyone is so in love with the 49ers draft. I'm being as unbiased as I possibly can be here. Tank is a good pick, and Lattimore may turn out being one also. Outside of that, they really didn't do shyte with all their picks.

Like I indicated earlier, it would be a crying shame after all the signing that the 'Hawks and '9ers did in the offseason & draft if they ended up losing out to us this season. :bg:

I honestly see the 49ers taking a step back. I do however see the Seahawks as possibly the best team in the entire league.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
I have not been this excited for a rookie class for a LONG time. Barrett Jones was an absolute steal.

nighttrain

Legend
Last years draft was awesome, if 2013 crew come any where near what the 2012 group accomplished . We will have had two great drafts back to back,. Unusual for Ram Fans, at least it's been a long long time since it's happened..
Liking Fisher/Snead and Co. a bunch...
train