Sources: Teams lining up to forgive and forget Josh Gordon(expects him to sign with Rams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree using the dreaded reefer isn't the worst thing - he's not a violent criminal, after all.

He would be a huge risk, of course. I could see trading for him, but only with a conditional 2017 pick - and not a high one. The Rams' WR cupboard is bare enough he would be very useful.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I agree using the dreaded reefer isn't the worst thing - he's not a violent criminal, after all.

He would be a huge risk, of course. I could see trading for him, but only with a conditional 2017 pick - and not a high one. The Rams' WR cupboard is bare enough he would be very useful.
That's just it.
He may not be too bright, but he isn't a violent criminal.
Just stop smoking for a while.

This guy is one of the greatest wr talents to ever play the game. All he has to do is put it away for a few years and he'd be set for life.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Such a tough call... On one hand, a guy like this under Fisher's watchful eye could significantly advance our offensive potential... HOWEVER, what concerns me is not the weed smoking, but instead, Manziel. I've never been to LA but my friends tell me its a great time and a place to easily lose yourself in the hoopla. Being the same age as this kid, I could see how he could get lost in the partying and fame. I say we take a flier on him and get him an advisor/life coach ala Jenkins when we drafted him and get this guy back to focusimg on pro bowl football.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We need weapons for our new QB, don't have many premium draft picks to spend for the next two years, and the free agent market isn't bursting with quality wide-outs. If the money and term is low-risk I say bring him in. I'd be willing to roll the dice given how desperate we are. As other have said, smoking weed is hardly a violent crime.

If he cannot lay off the drugs during his time here.... well..... we are no worse off at WR vs where we started.

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm not saying both I'm saying what's up with Blackmon
He's still suspended but I meant it as a nightmare to defenses. Both were highly touted coming out of college but had problems. We could get them for cheap. But if Fisher doesn't want to deal with you then you have a major issue.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Worth the risk IMO, trade Cleveland an 8th rounder in each of the next 5 drafts. I'm sure they'd go for it