Sources: COVID-19 restrictions could force all NFL franchises out of California for rest of 2020 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Man....screw covid. If we don’t get a chance to win at Sofi again this year and wash that whiner stank out our home I’ma be pissed

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Let's just ask Mark Davis if the Rams can play in the stadium in Las Vegas.

That’s classic !! Nice Coach

The Ed would be pretty cool as well, but who The F —- would want to play on that field.

It would be worse than playing in Jersey.

Thank God it was The Niners that had to go to Jersey TWICE & The Rams playing Jersey both at HOME (SOFI)

The SAD part of The NINERS LOSS was they OWN The Rams in there Own Stadium.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Man....screw covid. If we don’t get a chance to win at Sofi again this year and wash that whiner stank out our home I’ma be pissed

Same type of thought. Never pressed sent,but poster seem to have a lot of the same sentiments today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think West Coast Teams should get a 7 point advantage for the adversity factor alone...

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Dodgers did ok playing home games in Arlington, Texas.
Lakers did ok playing home games in Orlando, Florida.
This could turn out ok for the Rams. (yeah, bubble, w/e, f/it)

With 3 of the last 4 games at home, some place out of the way might work.
Aloha Stadium in Hawaii might be a nice place to spend winter, no?
Make the other teams travel out to the island and schedule it to totally f with their jet lag.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'd be pretty pissed if I just spent 5 billion dollars of my own money, and the state told me I couldn't use what I built.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're holding off any new Shakira concerts just for the Rams ~ Mexico City

FyxsMGh.png

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Vegas was my first thought but I don't know how the Rams and raiders home games line up
I just did a quick check and the regular season looks fine. Two Thursday games help.

On a side note, the Raiders and Chargers have at least one conflict. So they might be out of luck in Vegas.