Sounds of the game: Week 15 vs. Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WOW! If this^ Sounds of the game video doesn't give you Chills-of-Delight, you Dead! GO RAMS! Keep your Foot on the Gas!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - that sounds of the game video was ultra cool.

What I didn't get is calling the pass to Gurley a "check down". I get that it was a short pass and wide open and all. But to me, a designed play is never a check down. My thinking is that a check down is when you throw to your outlet or someone coming back to bail you out because nothing else is open or you don't feel comfortable throwing to your first or second reads. That was just a perfectly designed and executed play. Am I wrong here?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also watch how worried they were with Kupp. The corner should have passed him off to the safety. He didn't and that left that side of the field empty for Gurley. @RamFan503 no way that is a check down. That was going to Gurley or no one.