Some huge things stuck out this week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Growing pains: theme of the game​

I absolutely love the fight that we showed today. There were some small key things that changed this game :

1. Kendrick's pass interferences. The first one is similar to last week where he just starts panicking in the middle of the ball being in the air. Both times he could have just played the ball and been fine. I'm thinking he'll be replaced sometime soon but if the Rams want to stick with him he's going to have to learn that.

2. Kyren Williams interception. I'm calling it his interception because it hit him in the hands and had nothing to do with stafford. The 49ers took the lead on that drive. We look like we were in route to going and taking the lead again.

3. Atwell runs the wrong route. He had a wide open TouchDown if he had read the coverage the same way Stafford did. But that's what happens when a third year receiver finally starts getting playing time. You're going to see him have those bumps and bruises.

These three plays completely flipped the game. But we're a young team facing a super bowl contender. if that game didn't get you fired up about the rest of the season and I don't know what will!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know we have several vent threads every loss :) Though I don't think is is really venting as much as it's constructive criticism.
Yeah I was just really excited about what I saw and had to get it out lol no vent here