SoFi Stadium to install retractable corner seats this spring, increasing field size for soccer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What's cool about it is the complete lack of commercials. The first and second half are both completely uninterrupted sport with zero commercials even during injury.
Yep - Stan Kronke owned(s) the most expensive SPORTS FRANCHISE in The WORLD!!!

Like I posted earlier is how could he have not thought about The ARSENAL at SOFI & The World Cup & Olympics ??

The RUMORS were in LA(world) News is he said F”IT!!! He wasn’t going to change anything??

Glad he came to his senses.It will be a BEAUTIFUL thing when all said & done.

Things got postponed early in the process of building SOFI!! It was supposed to have been this year 2024!!

The GREAT thing is The Rams already won The Superbowl in SOFI !! Brady (The GOAT) sort of spoiled it by winning in Tampa for Tampa only making his LEGEND even all that.

FOX(FAKE) SPORTS actually covers it like it’s Football.All joking aside it is a lot of leagues & a crazy sport to follow.I know a lot of people that have gone all in on EUR FUTBOL!!

I can only take it every 4(2) years with World Cup Olympics.Making Stan Kronke The Best SPorts owner EVER !! He is bringing all to SOFI ! Hopefully The Rams win another Superbowl in SOFI

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
my brother played on a top college soccer team, was drafted by the mls, and played professionally in Europe. soccer is a surprisingly physical sport in terms of contact and injury resulting from that contact. it's purposeful contact, not only incidental, to physically dominate your opponent.
No pads and running full speed is a recipe for injury, those who haven't invested the time to understand the sport don't enjoy it and that's fine, this is why there are lots of sports to choose from. I enjoy most sports and really enjoy soccer played at the highest level which we don't get much of in the USA.
If Touchdowns were worth 1 point and no kicks the average NFL game in 2023 would be appx 3-2 sound familiar.