So, sleep is necessary, eh, Sean??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

Excerpt:
The Rams coach used to work long, long days at the office—not your average eight-hour workday, not even 12. McVay revealed that he used to work 18-hour days, with the rest left for sleep.

“I used to think it was cool to think you can go 18 hours,” McVay told ESPN’s Stephen Holder. “You know what that is? That’s called being a dumbass.”

:eyeroll:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well rested people can think better. Mind is sharper. Decision making is better. I'm a guy who does not function well with 6 hours of sleep. I need 8 or 9 hours. I typically go to sleep around 9:30 to 10. Wake up between 6 and 7 in the morning. I hate feeling tired and sleepy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well rested people can think better. Mind is sharper. Decision making is better. I'm a guy who does not function well with 6 hours of sleep. I need 8 or 9 hours. I typically go to sleep around 9:30 to 10. Wake up between 6 and 7 in the morning. I hate feeling tired and sleepy.
Old puppies need their rest.... woof woff!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Old puppies need their rest.... woof woff!
giphy.webp

TexasRam

Legend
I used to require 9 hours of sleep.

Now it 7 1/2 routinely.

Eating well and regular exercise definitely contributes to good sleep for me.

Maybe old age as well.

My 18 year old son sleeps 10 hours minimum.

JBRam77

UDFA
I think the older you get the less you can sleep because either your back hurts or the bladder needs emptying. Yes I agree that regular exercise helps