So I heard the redskins got screwed tonight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They screwed themselves.

Again.

:sly:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I heard that SF vs the refs got the better of us today, they were right, who saw it.

RamEERS

Pastor

Grumpy_Cat-Good.jpg

OhioRam

Rookie
I know Garon was hot , he kick the ball into the stands lol.
He was wide open in the endzone and someone came close
to throwing a pick

duckhunter

Starter
The refs got down and distance confused royally at the end of the game. Washington thought it was first down with less than a minute as one official was calling it while another had it as third down short of a first. The time critical thingie may have came into play for the confusion rather than a measurement. Then they figure out they got to run it to get a first and a real squirelly fumble continuation of play. Never seen such crazy nonsense other than peewee football.

They were butt humped. It will be a lead story tomorrow.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The same thing happened on the Pead run for a 1st down when Cook made a block in the back. They did nothing but call it 2nd and 10. I believe the 10 was the penalty part.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They were given a free first down and threw the ball short (6 yard pass) and then coughed it up when the player stripped it.

They weren't screwed, they were gifted a new set of downs and then blew it with their own mistake. That was their own fault, it's not like they threw it for the endzone for a 1st down shot, it was a short pass, just like one you see on 4th down anyway. Their a shitty team and shitty teams cough up the football when trying to drive down to tie the game up in the final minutes.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you notice in the very first series the Niners had a penalty that was never marked off?

Is this real life?

What are the fucking requirements of becoming a professional referee in the National Football League, and why are any of these dumbshits allowed a paycheck?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I need our guy to figure some of this shit out for us and report back. Stand up for us Fisher!! He has towed the company line always, even though we have gotten screwed a bunch, time to make a freaking stand Fisher, this sucks.