So, anyone gonna....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
I've always loved Kupp from day one. A truly great second round pick.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Or maybe he bulldozes em all and runs in for a TD ... see I can play what if too
Not sure how they teach rugby but since Pop Warner football they coach kids to shield the football from defenders with your body and sidelines... willing to put some ROD dough if the same circumstances come up in Seattle the the odds for my concern would be a lot higher then your " What if" just sayn :whistle:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This team is young. There will be hiccups.

Kupp stepped up nicely on that last drive. That’s how he’ll earn his money.

He’s a weapon, but not in the way some of you think.

I'm thinking Tavon Austin's days might be numbered, although McVay has been using him as a decoy that must be accounted for on plays.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Also mini shout out to higbee ... that was a beast catch and run

yea that was a hell of a determined rac. also gurley was down field with a block on that play. when your superstar does that it is truly we not me.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure how they teach rugby but since Pop Warner football they coach kids to shield the football from defenders with your body and sidelines... willing to put some ROD dough if the same circumstances come up in Seattle the the odds for my concern would be a lot higher then your " What if" just sayn :whistle:
Im down for a gentleman’s wager

As for rugby there’s usually more “mess”
So it’s harder to hold the ball and it’s bigger so a little easier to grip ... i played for nearly 10 years and never once “fumbled”

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perfect example of why I was laughing at the thread last week talking about needing to move on from Higbee. Let young guys work it out as Jrry said if they have the skills they'll improve. BTW for the record Higbee caught all 3 balls thrown his way for 48 yards including a huge 38 yard play. Glad knee jerk reactions didn't have us benching Kupp and Higbee, who seem to be the 2 guys Goff hangs out with off the field. They're going to be mainstays with Goff and the Rams for years to come IMO.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What do you win when he hits those numbers?

Um...everything.

Bragging rights about being right about Kupp...and more importantly, NOT having to have a Brady Jersey touch my skin (not enough Calamine lotion on the planet if that happens).

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rookies are permitted to have a bad play here and there.
I'lll take it a step further...

1] Rookies
2] 2nd year players who were retained
3] 3rd year players who were retained

If any of these players contribute on a regular basis, I will give them a benefit of the doubt if they have an off game... maybe even two.

Big picture here, folks.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp, Reynolds, Higbee, Everett...they will have some good games... and some bad games.

Bank on it! Accept it! Embrace it!
:LOL:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got on him last week pretty good because he didn't respond after the fumble and played a really bad game. This week he came back and showed why he's going to be a stud in this league for a long time. Props to Cooooooooooop.
Until he has another bad game (which he will), in that case...