Snead and McVay post draft presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I love Snead's rain coat
The dude looks like he just got off a fishing boat
Rocking the Perrier

And in case you didn't know Tavon Austin is a great human being

IMG_4462.PNG

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If I had a dollar for every time Les says "Human Being"............

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody asked him about that 6th for 2 7th trade down. Am I the only one that can't figure it out?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh they "kinda moved on" alright. On to players who can execute the scheme.

If I had a dollar for every time Les says "Human Being"............

You'd still be poorer than the dudes who get a nickel for every time McVay says "mindful." :p

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I love McVay and his mindfulness.

Once one starts practicing mindfulness, one almost becomes Vegan or CrossFit about it.

It also lowers the tolerance for those who aren’t mindful as a lack of mindfulness comes off as lazy or unaccountable.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I must have missed a post earlier, figure out what about it? This one? If I had to guess there were 2 people he wanted to secure and didn't want to risk one going to UDFA so he lost a little on the value chart.

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/990326455635656704

I don't think that makes much sense. Pick 194 had a value of 13.4-ish (going off of memory). The value of the 2 picks we got in return was 2 (1 each). Now at the bottom of the draft, I agree, you can lose a little value, and the scenario you mention would make sense, except for 1 thing, one pick was the final pick in the draft. I don't see how that secures anyone.

I thought about maybe there were 2 guys he was targeting, but the trade still makes no sense to me. I kept waiting to see that we also got some bottom of the roster player from ATL, or something. There is no reason to drop 50 spots, to only pick up the Mr Irrelevant pick.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't get me wrong, I love what Snead has done the last couple drafts, This move just puzzles me, which is why I think there might be more to it. I am not sure why we didn't have Atlanta throw in Pick 200, which had a value of 11, which would have made a lot more sense (13.4 for 13). In fact, when I saw that the pick was traded to Atl, that was my assumption. Just a bit of a head-scratcher.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody asked him about that 6th for 2 7th trade down. Am I the only one that can't figure it out?

Even if the Rams were going to lose on the points, I don't see why they couldn't have grabbed a late pick next year also, or instead. Why get picks that are highly unlikely to make the team with all the picks the Rams had?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Don't get me wrong, I love what Snead has done the last couple drafts, This move just puzzles me, which is why I think there might be more to it. I am not sure why we didn't have Atlanta throw in Pick 200, which had a value of 11, which would have made a lot more sense (13.4 for 13). In fact, when I saw that the pick was traded to Atl, that was my assumption. Just a bit of a head-scratcher.

Maybe everyone just needed a bathroom break.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Oh they "kinda moved on" alright. On to players who can execute the scheme.

You'd still be poorer than the dudes who get a nickel for every time McVay says "mindful." :p
Isn't anyone bugged by Sneads "Lets call it " a totally unnecessary phrase before he finishes his sentence.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
.... or Snead's... " Too make a long story short"

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I love McVay and his mindfulness.

Once one starts practicing mindfulness, one almost becomes Vegan or CrossFit about it.

It also lowers the tolerance for those who aren’t mindful as a lack of mindfulness comes off as lazy or unaccountable.
So you're calling me mindful? How sweet of you to be such a mindful human being.:cool: