Snaps Vs NYG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Offense
1704127069369.png

Defense
1704127113168.png

ST
1704127218557.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am thankful that Boom survived all the snaps yesterday. If he had gone out at any point that shit would've gotten ugly.

Also gotta say I really appreciate what Robinson is doing as that third threat at wideout. Even with the fumble, after which I was damn hot. But he really made a difference in spite of that, 6 for 92 is real nice in that role.

Nice to see Hampton getting involved. Six isn't too shabby keep workin young feller.

Havrisik I feel bad for tbh. But this is a big boy league and you gotta produce. Have to think they make a change this week.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Please lets replace Jolley, Taylor, Evans, Tinker, and Havrisik with Lake, Yeast, Allen, Benny Skow, and someone who can make field goals as well as the common college kicker. It's winning time dammmmit

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just goes to show how important health is for the offensive line. They've been healthy all year for the most part. Played every snap yesterday. Now the line doesn't seem to be as much a problem as it was earlier and last year. Whatever is up with Jackson I hope it gets straightened out quick. The personal issues that they are mum about concerns me. Keeping it private is not a good sign. Especially when its enough to miss an important game.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am not worried about Jackson as of now. It could be something bad, sure. But it could just as easily be nothing nefarious and they are keeping it private out of respect and courtesy for the player because, as stated, it is a personal matter. Until we have reason to suspect the former, I am not going to jump to conclusions. Particularly as I do not believe Jackson has any sort of bad character history? But I am open to correction on that point.