Snaps vs Chi

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Off
20240930_051408.jpg

Def
20240930_051523.jpg

Screenshot_20240930_051232_Drive.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet. Seen some clips here and there.
-11 personnel pretty much exclusively
-WR order has been shuffled, TJohnson moving down
-Slight uptick in snaps for Rivers
-DL rotating more, Brown and Gallimore getting more snaps, starting DL was Brown, Turner, Gallimore. Probably trying to beef up the DL.
-Continuing with the package without a true ILB. Twice last week, 3-4 times this week. Lake drops into the middle alongside Verse/Young/Hoecht.

Tano

Legend
I noticed that Davis only played 11 snaps.

And not too happy that he isn't a NT exclusively.

He isn't a 3T or 5T player.

We also should have been in 12 personnel a heck of a lot more especially when near the goal line.

dang

Legend
I know the play of the Rams has to be eating at McVay. On defense too many defensive pass interference penalties, poor tackling, soft middle. On offense inability to score TDs in the red zone, putting too much on Staffords shoulders, non commitment to the run game. I trust McVay has a plan to make adjustments but was hoping to see that this week. Time is running out!!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
That is a big part of the problem, the definition of great, to me a great defensive effort is more of what we saw from the Bears than the Rams.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay is completely full of shit at the podium and with the media. He talks up everyone.

I guarantee he is much different with the team.. Positive I am sure to a fault, even as he rides your ass about where improvement must come and your tape in general.

This is the reason for all his slogans and whatnot. To get players and coaches into the mentality of taking correction. Because I suspect that is where you get a lot of separation between your head coaches.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Looks like Rosenbum had 37 too many snaps. #sithisassdown

Tano

Legend
Looks like Rosenbum had 37 too many snaps. #sithisassdown
Did you see his face after he gave up the TD to Moore.

I read it like this

"I am going to get fucking blamed for this too from the fans"

I have stated this before but I can't blame him on that play because no way in hell should he have been responsible for guarding Moore on that play.