shout out to Karty!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
when kickers miss it's pretty serious. we were just there. Now what do we think about that Karty Kid. Amazing! we are even taking him for granted already, an afterthought. that's the kind I like. we have bigger problems.

DeaconJones

Rookie
I had no real confidence in him before this game simply because they hadn't asked him to make longer kicks. But he did pretty well today and it's great to see a 50+ yarder. If you believe Mark Sanchez, his miss was due to a bad hold with the laces not positioned nicely. It looks like he booted that one down the middle before it took off and went wide.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His only miss so far has more to do with the holder than him. We've got us a good one. And that last field goal he made... The approach alone was ballsy.

Tano

Legend
His only miss so far has more to do with the holder than him. We've got us a good one. And that last field goal he made... The approach alone was ballsy.
I think the miss was also attributable to the wind.

It looked like it was going straight and then the wind hit it and hooked badly left.

His last kick, he took a look at how the wind was gusting to the left and hit it way right knowing the wind would push it left almost down the middle of the goalposts.

Great adjustment. Great kick.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the miss was also attributable to the wind.

It looked like it was going straight and then the wind hit it and hooked badly left.

His last kick, he took a look at how the wind was gusting to the left and hit it way right knowing the wind would push it left almost down the middle of the goalposts.

Great adjustment. Great kick.
Agreed. Like how he bounced back.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He kicks a nice ball.

I’m getting more and more confident in him every game.
Yeah man. Drama-free ball. That thing gets up quick and through. We've had kickers in the past who got the job done with a natural torque where you see the ball correct and curve in flight. I hate that shit though. I prefer the drama-free, straight-ass ball up and through.

Fantastic job getting this kid in the draft. :thumbsup1:

Psycho_X

Legend
Has been a huge bright spot. Might have a few hiccups but love the way the ball comes off his foot (compared to someone like Zuerlein who's balls always come off his foot like he was hammering a flailing duck). Looks very natural and smooth. Loved the adjustment from his miss to the next one. Hope he's a ram for the next decade.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Oh for heaven's sake, our bright spot is the kicking team? again??
But seriously, thankful for a good kicker. After not having one for a while, it's truly appreciated.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Agree with all the above.
Been thinking all year how nice it was to see kicks go high and right down the middle.