Sherman: 'mistakes and poor judgment' ruined the special Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So the Hags got old. I don't think they draft well lately. Never replaced Lynch. Let the offensive line fall apart. You have to hit on the draft picks. The Rams have to hit on these offensive lineman they just drafted. You can pay all your good players and can't sign all the good free agents. You have to draft well.

Yes. I figured poor personnel decisions were some of the bad decisions that Sherman alluded to, as well as play calling. Schneider and Pete started out focused on the line but then seemed to ignore it for a few years. That spelled the demise of the offense.

Remember when John Schneider (Seahawks GM) was considered a genius in scouting? A lot of draft blunders in recent memory and that ultimately failed to keep the roster competitive.

One hit wonder. Once I read the story about Pete Carroll and Schneider's desperate attempt to sign Peyton Manning, I knew he was bush league. Manning turned them down. But he did take visits to other teams. On one of those visits Carroll and Schnieder flew to the city and stalked Peyton from the car, and then jumped out and tried to talk him into coming to Seattle. Peyton shot them down right there.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Same. Can't wait to see how he handles Cooks twice a year. What a bad matchup for them.

Funny story. I have a friend who is a kool aid drinking whiners fan. He tells me that he believe the Rams a a better team but he thinks they will beat the Rams because of Richard Sherms.

I asked him if he noticed that the Rams added Cooks, Suh, Talib, Peters and some others while the niners added Sherman who's long in the tooth and coming off Achilles surgery?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny story. I have a friend who is a kool aid drinking whiners fan. He tells me that he believe the Rams a a better team but he thinks they will beat the Rams because of Richard Sherms.

I asked him if he noticed that the Rams added Cooks, Suh, Talib, Peters and some others while the niners added Sherman who's long in the tooth and coming off Achilles surgery?

He must have been watching espn. According to most of the nimrods on that station the rams will have trouble getting all these new studs with "personality" to gel into one unit.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
He must have been watching espn. According to most of the nimrods on that station the rams will have trouble getting all these new studs with "personality" to gel into one unit.

I didn't know anyone still watched ESPN. It has probably been over 10 years since I watched those dumb arses. I my watch a game on ESPN but that is it.