She should be cloned in the hundreds of millions.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76EpIUPLpI[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's funny because I've often wondered if there was a girl out there even remotely like that. I mean, there has to be, right? Somewhere? Egypt? India? Istanbul? North Dakota? Gimme somethin' to believe in.

bluecoconuts

Legend
StlouisramsX said:
That's funny because I've often wondered if there was a girl out there even remotely like that. I mean, there has to be, right? Somewhere? Egypt? India? Istanbul? North Dakota? Gimme somethin' to believe in.

Nepal. When I was there, they tried to get me to marry some 18 year old hottie to bring her back to the US. My dad talked about the culture in Nepal, the women basically just cook, clean, and take care of their husbands, and they expect their husbands to cheat when they are not at home, so they don't really care.

I should have done it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Her head is a little too round on top and her dad doesn't own a liquor store, so she's far from perfect.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
StlouisramsX said:

Nepal. When I was there, they tried to get me to marry some 18 year old hottie to bring her back to the US. My dad talked about the culture in Nepal, the women basically just cook, clean, and take care of their husbands, and they expect their husbands to cheat when they are not at home, so they don't really care.

I should have done it.
Was she hot? Did you two click at all? Do you regret the decision now? Detail, brother. Details.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
StlouisramsX said:
bluecoconuts said:
StlouisramsX said:

I should have done it.
Was she hot? Did you two click at all? Do you regret the decision now? Detail, brother. Details.
I had a girl like that from Cambodia, but the communication barrier, too much, and not talking, but the way she acted in social situations. My friend got married, I was in the wedding, when we were walking out the door--with everyone, she just hocked a spit right on the sidewalk of the church....totally natural to her. Embarrassed the crap out of me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
She was unbelievably beautiful though, boobs and ass, firm, could have been 40, never would have needed a bra.

Sorry, to the female fans, no disrespect intended.

bluecoconuts

Legend
StlouisramsX said:
bluecoconuts said:
StlouisramsX said:

I should have done it.

She was pretty cute, especially compared to most of the people over there, and could speak English pretty well. When we were doing a trek and happened to get caught in a storm, that ended up causing a lot of rock slides, and right after we passed a village the trail basically washed away from us, almost sending us down a cliff.

So we doubled back and stayed in the village for a night, and we were in this little room with a fire, and my porter brought her over and sat her down next to me, then winked a little bit, and motioned for us to talk. Then her older brother, started passing out booze, and her father talked to my father trying to work out a deal for us to marry her. They threw in a Yak for a wedding gift as well.... She talked about learning English, and I helped her with some of her lessons and stuff, and she cooked food (amazing food to what we normally had too)... Then in the morning the same thing. Her parents kept sitting her down next to me trying to get us to talk more. It was a little funny.

This is a picture my dad took of her really fast, with her mom next to her (on the left, obviously).. She's not a super model by American standards, but over there (and not seeing many women for weeks) she was one of the better looking ones. She was cute. However they pop out a kid and almost overnight they turn from looking 18, to 80...

Don't regret it though, but it would make for one hell of a story if I did.

23jg10n.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
StlouisramsX said:
bluecoconuts said:
StlouisramsX said:

I should have done it.

She was pretty cute, especially compared to most of the people over there, and could speak English pretty well. When we were doing a trek and happened to get caught in a storm, that ended up causing a lot of rock slides, and right after we passed a village the trail basically washed away from us, almost sending us down a cliff.

So we doubled back and stayed in the village for a night, and we were in this little room with a fire, and my porter brought her over and sat her down next to me, then winked a little bit, and motioned for us to talk. Then her older brother, started passing out booze, and her father talked to my father trying to work out a deal for us to marry her. They threw in a Yak for a wedding gift as well.... She talked about learning English, and I helped her with some of her lessons and stuff, and she cooked food (amazing food to what we normally had too)... Then in the morning the same thing. Her parents kept sitting her down next to me trying to get us to talk more. It was a little funny.

This is a picture my dad took of her really fast, with her mom next to her (on the left, obviously).. She's not a super model by American standards, but over there (and not seeing many women for weeks) she was one of the better looking ones. She was cute. However they pop out a kid and almost overnight they turn from looking 18, to 80...

Don't regret it though, but it would make for one hell of a story if I did.

23jg10n.jpg
Cool story, bro. :bg:

I've often wondered how those arranged marriages would work out. You know, like the meat market Russia offers in the way of mail-order brides? I'll bet they'd be awesome companions for a little while until they assimilated with American women. Then all bets would probably be off. "He makes you do WHAT???" "OH HELL NO! Here's what you need to do, girlfriend...."

Mehhhh. Spoilers. :huh:

bluecoconuts

Legend
StlouisramsX said:
Cool story, bro. :bg:

I've often wondered how those arranged marriages would work out. You know, like the meat market Russia offers in the way of mail-order brides? I'll bet they'd be awesome companions for a little while until they assimilated with American women. Then all bets would probably be off. "He makes you do WHAT???" "OH HELL NO! Here's what you need to do, girlfriend...."

Mehhhh. Spoilers. :huh:

Hahaha, I actually have another story about that.

I had two guys in my platoon who hired Russian mail order brides. They were insanely hot, but they used to fight ALL the time. I mean they really hated each other, but had to pretend they loved each other, so they wouldn't get in trouble. But they fought so much.

So then one day we're at a bar, and both couples are fighting with their wives, and another buddy of ours goes "Why don't you two just switch?" mostly as a joke... Well they ended up trying that, and it was night and day difference wise. You'd never seen a happier couple, it was crazy.

And those are my two arranged marriage stories.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Isn't my story touching and tragic? Oh, fuck it.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
Check out "Birthday Girl" with Nicole Kidman to see how things go with those mail order honeys.......