SHAMELESS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Funniest damn show on Netflix, heavily R rated, nudity and sexual situations. Comedy deluxe though

traiin

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love this show. Cant believe its 7 seasons already. For such a simple plot, you'd think it would be repetitive or cliche by now, but they keep raising the bar.
Love this show

bluecoconuts

Legend
What's the plot synopsis? Sometimes the most simple thing works, and I'm looking for a stupid funny bingeable show for when I'm halfway gone.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this our one or your one?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's the plot synopsis? Sometimes the most simple thing works, and I'm looking for a stupid funny bingeable show for when I'm halfway gone.
Whacked out family in Chicago, basically raising themselves. William Macy is dead beat dad, Emmy Rossum is oldest child who basically raises the family. And she's pretty hot and gratuitously nude often

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I will have to check this out. Always shows up on my Netflix to watch but never have. But if Dieter likes it, it must be good.

fearsomefour

Legend
A bunch of lowlife scumbags addicts with no redeemable characteristics at all do the crappy stuff scumbag addicts do.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Whacked out family in Chicago, basically raising themselves. William Macy is dead beat dad, Emmy Rossum is oldest child who basically raises the family. And she's pretty hot and gratuitously nude often

So what you're telling me is I need to get my financee hooked and then be shocked when there's tons of naked girls all over, like I had no clue it was coming.

Gotcha.

fearsomefour

Legend
They both do a great job.
I gave up on the show about 3 seasons in.
If everyone is a total scumbag it gets a bit tiresome to me. The characters are not interesting, they are all one note. At least at that time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Love this show. Love it so much even watched all of the original British version. Or most of it at least. American version a lot darker and better. Hope it's on for many more years.

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looking for stupid and funny, ya got it. some stupid people, but funny as hell
train