[Sep 8, 2019] Rams @ Panthers (Charlotte, NC)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Section 252. As for tailgating probably just hit a couple bars near the stadium.

How about you?

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am in section 515. I am not sure what we are doing before the game, probably doing the same.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Anyone else going to the game on Sunday? Predicting 92° and lots of sun. Yee hah!

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I'm flying in on Friday, staying at my brothers place near Raleigh. I'll drive down to Charlotte early Sunday morning. I would enjoy hanging out if people are going to meet up.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I'm flying in on Friday, staying at my brothers place near Raleigh. I'll drive down to Charlotte early Sunday morning. I would enjoy hanging out if people are going to meet up.
I would be down to meeting somewhere. I am not sure what is all down there. I have not watched a game in Charlotte in twenty years (1999). The last time I did though, they won the Superbowl :)

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Charlotte is really built up if you haven't been in 20 years. There are plenty of bars withing walking distance to the Stadium. I have a feeling their fans may be a bit mouthy. Of course they hate the Saints so maybe their will be cordial.

Being a Clemson fan as well Ill watch the Clemson-A&M game Saturday probably at Clutch which is right next the the Stadium.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
[QUOTE="Rams8821, post: 1225665, member: 4963] I have a feeling their fans may be a bit mouthy.
[/QUOTE]
I have been to 4 Rams games there and they've never said one word to me other than some good-natured kidding.
But I'm not a jersey wearing kind of guy so they don't really know who I'm pull for, for for the most part.

Except when I jump up and yell, "IN YOUR FACE, you Panther hicks!

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
When I went in 99, I think the Rams already had bandwagon jumpers because my whole section was pretty much Rams fans. Ha. Back then though, I do not think the Panthers were very good.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I think for the most part their fans are fine.

Im sure they will be extra fired up for the season-opener. I will wear my #6 Hekker Jersey but I dont say anything, just cheer for the good guys.

GO RAMS!!

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
If anyone wants to meet up, just put in this thread where you are Sunday morning before the game and whoever wants, can try to meet up.