[Sep 6, 2017] Sports Illustrated MMQB Video Project for Brits (UK)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Max Whittle
Hey guys and gals,

I have an opportunity the British Rams fans will be interested in... I'm producing a special NFL UK film for Peter King's MMQB website on Sports Illustrated this season and am currently sourcing a British NFL fan from one of the teams playing in London this season. My goal is to follow a fan for the entire game day, capturing their NFL experience, fandom and opinion of the International Series, with opportunity to film on the sideline. I would like a common fan who is engaging and has personality, basically!

If you're interested, I kindly ask that you send me a short minute video explaining how you got into the Rams/NFL and how you follow the game from the UK. You can send them to maxwhittle111@gmail.com or reply here for more info!

Thanks all,

Max

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Already working on how to pitch my video (y)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Already working on how to pitch my video (y)
Pull all your Rams gear out, learn a few dance steps, bust a badass Rams rhyme, and quit being so damn ugly!!!!!:mrburnsevil:

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Pull all your Rams gear out, learn a few dance steps, bust a badass Rams rhyme, and quit being so damn ugly!!!!!:mrburnsevil:

Not sure I can do much about the dance steps or ugly but I did pull out all my Rams gear!