Senior Bowl Wrap Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nfl-total-access/w21/120128_nfln_nflta_senior_bowl_wrap_700k.mp4[/flv]

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I really like Joe Adams! Wouldnt mind seeing him or Marvin Jones in horns

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ljramsfan said:
I really like Joe Adams! Wouldnt mind seeing him or Marvin Jones in horns
Adams and Jones were impressive, as was my favorite, Criner. Along with McNutt, there are some big WR prospects that can be had in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I will have to say, like I did last year BTW, the Rams need an immediate fix at WR (especially if Lloyd leaves), so I would rather see a top prospect IF they don't land a free agent. We drafted two receivers last year in this range of guys, although some of these guys have more strength than the guys we picked. It's going to be a tough call. If we pick another 2nd to 4th round receiver, then we'd have a lot of very very young guys, not good for the immediate future.