Senior bowl players the Rams should look at

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Merge incoming! Joke aside join us over there have some OL and WR/DB talk going on.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a disappointing list from DaSilva. Kellen Mond in the first round? Don't quit your day job, my guy. Since I shit on his list, I'll give mine (in no general order):
1. Quinn Meinerz OL UW-Whitewater
2. Jaylon Moore OL Western Michigan
3. D'Wayne Eskridge WR Western Michigan
4. Trevon Grimes WR Florida (I agree with DaSilva here)
5. Josh Palmer WR Tennessee
6. Cornell Powell WR Clemson
7. Tre McKitty TE Georgia
8. John Bates TE Boise State
9. Landon Dickerson OL Alabama
10. Robert Hainsey OL Notre Dame
11. Dillon Radunz OL N.D. State
12. Royce Newman OL Ole Miss
13. Drake Jackson C Kentucky
14. Kellen Mond QB TAMU (I agree that we should consider him, but not before Day 3)
15. D'Ante Smith OL ECU
16. Alex Leatherwood OL Alabama
17. Tony Fields LB WVU
18. Grant Stuard LB Houston
19. D.J. Daniel CB Georgia
20. Richie Grant S UCF

I'll stop at 20.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Last edited:

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
With our win now mode, we might be focusing on more older/ready prospects like Van from last year and Kupp. Rather than projects that need a year or two of seasoning. At least with our earlier picks. Thought before we’d go for a center or OT with our first pick to groom. But now I think we go for an immediate guy like edge rusher, speed WR, LB

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
CB Keith Taylor (Washington) I thought was the best CB in the game.Other than giving a slant for a TD, he shut down everything else thrown his way. He has great athleticism for a tall CB (6'3"). I would like a tall CB with length to play on the boundary and/or opposite Ramsey

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
What a disappointing list from DaSilva. Kellen Mond in the first round? Don't quit your day job, my guy. Since I shit on his list, I'll give mine (in no general order):
1. Quinn Meinerz OL UW-Whitewater
2. Jaylon Moore OL Western Michigan
3. D'Wayne Eskridge WR Western Michigan
4. Trevon Grimes WR Florida (I agree with DaSilva here)
5. Josh Palmer WR Tennessee
6. Cornell Powell WR Clemson
7. Tre McKitty TE Georgia
8. John Bates TE Boise State
9. Landon Dickerson OL Alabama
10. Robert Hainsey OL Notre Dame
11. Dillon Radunz OL N.D. State
12. Royce Newman OL Ole Miss
13. Drake Jackson C Kentucky
14. Kellen Mond QB TAMU (I agree that we should consider him, but not before Day 3)
15. D'Ante Smith OL ECU
16. Alex Leatherwood OL Alabama
17. Tony Fields LB WVU
18. Grant Stuard LB Houston
19. D.J. Daniel CB Georgia
20. Richie Grant S UCF

I'll stop at 20.
I wasn't impressed with Jaylon Moore. He didn't seem to win any reps in the 1-on-1 drills. I thought David Moore (Grambling) was stout on the interior.
Also, I think Trey McKitty would be much like Hopkins ; great receiver, under developed as a blocker.
Last, LB KJ Britt (Auburn) showed good anticipation and speed to ball during the game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't impressed with Jaylon Moore. He didn't seem to win any reps in the 1-on-1 drills. I thought David Moore (Grambling) was stout on the interior.
Also, I think Trey McKitty would be much like Hopkins ; great receiver, under developed as a blocker.
Last, LB KJ Britt (Auburn) showed good anticipation and speed to ball during the game.

I saw the opposite with Jaylon Moore. I don't recall him losing a single one-on-one rep. He looked phenomenal at both LT and OG to me.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I saw the opposite with Jaylon Moore. I don't recall him losing a single one-on-one rep. He looked phenomenal at both LT and OG to me.
Maybe we are watching 2 different practices. This one shows him playing RT, and he has 2 reps in a row against the tall Notre Dame Edge and then Shaka Toney. I would grade both as a loss.... the 2 reps are at the 4:50 mark.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVfLrAzh7-k&t=1677s

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe we are watching 2 different practices. This one shows him playing RT, and he has 2 reps in a row against the tall Notre Dame Edge and then Shaka Toney. I would grade both as a loss.... the 2 reps are at the 4:50 mark.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVfLrAzh7-k&t=1677s

I didn't see the first rep before now. That is a loss. But I'm not bothered by it. He was late off the snap and played LT in college (which means he's having to flip everything at RT). I don't consider the second rep a loss. Shaka tried to bullrush him, and while Moore gave some ground, he stayed engaged and kept him away from the QB. Moore has some technical flaws to clean up, but all the attributes are there. Give him a year, and he'll be a quality starter on the OL (could play four spots). Moore had a very strong week by most accounts. Here are a couple of clear wins:

View: https://twitter.com/TheRealForno/status/1355026579898982402

View: https://twitter.com/MikeH_Draft/status/1354924697943732227

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I didn't see the first rep before now. That is a loss. But I'm not bothered by it. He was late off the snap and played LT in college (which means he's having to flip everything at RT). I don't consider the second rep a loss. Shaka tried to bullrush him, and while Moore gave some ground, he stayed engaged and kept him away from the QB. Moore has some technical flaws to clean up, but all the attributes are there. Give him a year, and he'll be a quality starter on the OL (could play four spots). Moore had a very strong week by most accounts. Here are a couple of clear wins:

View: https://twitter.com/TheRealForno/status/1355026579898982402

View: https://twitter.com/MikeH_Draft/status/1354924697943732227

Yes, these were wins. Thanks for positing. They weren't the best effort of the 2 Pitt Edge guys.... trying to dip and losing your balance... :p

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, these were wins. Thanks for positing. They weren't the best effort of the 2 Pitt Edge guys.... trying to dip and losing your balance... :p

They weren't, but they also speak to Moore's skills. I think he has the athleticism to play LT in the NFL. As things stand now, he's sloppy with his hands (lets them drop, catches instead of punches, and is imprecise with the placement). He also will occasionally lunge. But the kid played at Western Michigan. Give him a redshirt year, and he'll be a player. You can fix the technical flaws. But you can't teach his balance, anchor, flexibility, power, natural mirroring, and quick, patient feet. When I watch him, I see a guy who can be a quality starter at either OT spot (just meets the length thresholds) and a top tier OG. I watched a few of his college games, and nobody could turn the corner on him. If you want to beat him, you have to exploit the rawness with his hands and go through him.