Senior Bowl invititations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We all know our GM and coach like guys in this and the other bow. What do you see on this list that interests you. I’d wager about half our picks come from these two games.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Agim is an interesting prospect. I think he could definitely fit in a backup role for a 3-4 like ours, since he's a good pass rusher. The downside is that he's struggled with being a so-called "tweener": too light to play DT; too slow to play DE.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agim is an interesting prospect. I think he could definitely fit in a backup role for a 3-4 like ours, since he's a good pass rusher. The downside is that he's struggled with being a so-called "tweener": too light to play DT; too slow to play DE.
The one that I had my eye on that I'm hearing did great, as I decided game time was a good time to fall asleep on the couch :D, was OG Michael Onwenu Michigan. He's an absolute beast and did good in pass pro and is a monster run blocker. Could be a good 4th or 5th round Guard. Williams and Hennessy were centers I liked too. Ruiz is getting a ton of love and could throw himself up the boards too high for us but taking him and Onwenu would be nice.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everywhere I turn David Woodward ILB from Utah St is getting glowing reviews. I think @jrry32 had him in the 2nd to us at least once.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Not excited about the meeting with TE Hopkins. He has over a 10% drop rate on all targets in each season at Purdue.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everywhere I turn David Woodward ILB from Utah St is getting glowing reviews. I think @jrry32 had him in the 2nd to us at least once.

I didn't think he was at the Senior Bowl? FWIW, I think him and Baun are the two best ILBs outside of the first round.