Selassie?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude, where can I watch the Rams this Sunday in Orlando? My wife has me tagging along on a business trip and I'm worried about finding the Rams on TV. Going to be staying at the Rosen Centre on International. Need help please bro!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well Bo,,, you're in luck...

International Drive is like a Tourist's best friend. No worries. There are countless HUGE sports bars / restaurants all along International Dr. I would be surprised if the place that you're staying doesn't have it playing somewhere on site. If they don't,,, you should have no trouble finding a place well within walking distance from the Rosen Centre. Seriously,,, I think the Worlds (supposed) largest Friday's is on International Dr. There are lots of places for you to choose from I'm sure.

I'd tell you to come watch it with me,,, but the wife has us entertaining some clients of hers Sunday for dinner. I'm in Altamonte Springs anyway, which is like 35 minutes from where you'll be staying.

I'll get back to you with a few suggestions once I look at the map real quick.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dude, I just took a look and I KNOW the Tilted Kilt is a cool place.
The waitresses, if that's the right word for them,,, wear very small kilts with tight, tiny shirts (in the spirit of Hooters kinda). Lots of stuff to look at while you're enjoying our Rams put a beat-down on the whiners.

There are a bunch of others that you could choose from too. Places you and your whole family could go... not that they couldn't go to the Tilted Kilt mind you. Just tell your wife that I said the food is kick-ass at The Kilt, which it really is. :ww:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks dude! I'll have to get my kilt out of the dry cleaners. :cheese: The Rams are gonna kick some ass for a change this week!!!