Seattle Did Nothing Special On Defense...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I didn't get to watch the game Live because it wasn't televised in the Springfield, MO, area. What I saw was our interior getting chewed up, especially Barnes, and a very rattled Clemens.

It was a classic case of 8 in the box and our offense unable to burn them deep. Seattle was daring us to test their secondary and Clemens was perfectly fine with throwing 4 yard pass when he needed 8 yards towards the end. Stacy did what could but he couldn't do it alone.

Givens looked so small out there. He's such a small WR but some small WR's play big. Quick actually had some moments where he broke loose but Clemens looked like he wasnt having any judging from his happy feet. He was seeing ghosts even when Seattle didn't bring heat.

Games are won and lost in the trenches, right? We were out numbered and over powered at the line and never gave Seattle reason to give Stacy breathing room or back the line backers up. Short throws just weren't gonna do it but Rams/Clemens played it very safe.

I was happy with our defense overall. They let Wilson squirm away a few times but he does that to everybody. They were on the field the whole game it seemed. We could use another CB, LB to groom, DL depth, maybe a FS but not much is needed. The offense is where the question marks are.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Looked like things sped up a little fro Clemens and he did not handle the big game pressure well.

But the biggest difference in the teams to me in the two games were the O line play. Each home team ended up having their starting O line in tact and each home team dominated the LOS.